Do you want clear, effective proposals that bring in business?
Then let linesfromafrica professionals handle your sales and marketing proposals
Part sales letter, part marketing document, the proposals we write come in all shapes and sizes. They can range from a ten-page professional “RFP” for a corporation to a compelling two-to-three page marketing document that sells a contractor’s service.
Proposals can be business to business, or business to consumer, and can consist of just about anything. However, all business proposals have a few things in common:
- They should make your point clearly and with conviction.
- They need to be intelligent, yet also compelling enough to encourage further reading.
- At the same time, they have to be easy to read and follow, with logical subheadings.
- Lastly, they have to be persuasive in scope, and ask for action.
Bottom line – We’ll write you an exceptionally good proposal
Here’s who hires us to write their proposals:
- Corporations who want to send a direct, to-the-point proposal that both sells and is in Plain English.
- Smaller businesses looking to sell a particular service. We recently did one for an electrician who wanted to sell a “home electrical inspection” service locally. We wrote him a three-page marketing proposal, which got him over 100 replies (which turned into 30+ new clients – our proposal paid for itself a hundred times over.)
- Businesses looking to do business with each other.
We’ll write you a great proposal because the basic nature of a proposal fits right in with my unique style and approach to writing. A proposal really allows me the space to lay out a strong, compelling case for you, and get you the results you are looking for.
The first step is to contact us at [email protected] and tell us what you want. we’ll take it from there.
www.linesfrom Africa.com Professional writing services for all of your important business writing needs.